Tuesday 13 June 2017

"True Love"


I wrote on an ice 'love you' and it melted
And I wrote on a cloud 'love you' and it rained
The sun stares at us, and she's smiling
She's smiling for our love

Our strongest love
Everyone is swearing for out true love
This is true love

I'll crack without you
My heart will break with any excuse
Sometimes I get lost behind the windows
I keep my silence with hatred
To not hears my breaking voice, because I love you

The way you're looking at me
Smiling at me
All is showing your love
I can tell from your clear and honest eyes

I want to hear the whole stories from you
I want you to repeat the whole loves in the world for me
Whatever you say is the most beautiful thing that I've ever heard

When you're caring about everything that is related to me
Every single thing
When you care about our life
You make me feel calm
You make me feel that you're the only reason that I'm alive

When you're in trouble and you always come to me
And you're trusting me
I can't even stay one minute without you

This is true love
I love you from bottom of my heart
And I always do and will

No comments:

Post a Comment