Tuesday 13 June 2017

"My Dream"


Today is the first day of Auguest
The moment they tell me that you can't see her again
I was laughing
Everything was so untrue
So unreal

They were trying to convince me
I don't want to believe it
She was the best
I remember how she told children's tales
Some legendary stories

How sweet was talking to her
How she'd advised
How she'd cared
She'd done her best for every grands child
She'd raised me like her daughter

She left me when I was going to see her
Almost ten days!
She couldn't even wait much longer to see me
Hug me
Kiss me
She didn't want to me to see her on that situation

The situation that she wasn't her
She wasn't able to tell stories
Making my favorite foods
Talking to me
Telling me my beautiful grandchild

I miss those days
I miss you
Where are you?
Aren't you still here?
I can feel you

You are here
Beside me
Looking at me

I wish you could wait longer
Bur you don't live with us anymore
You're in better place, with better people
Hope to see you again and hug you

No comments:

Post a Comment